Thursday 10 June 2010

SHUT THE FFFRONT DOOR!!!

I'm a huge fan of Sex and the City, HUGE! From when it aired as a TV show, to freaking out after hearing it was coming back as a movie, and nearly deafening my family as I read and then re-reading a feature in my People magazine in the fall around 10 times over until it registered that YES, there was going to be a SECOND MOVIE.
And what, what? In my neck of the woods!

If I haven't already made my self look like an overly obsessed freak (eep), allow me to further assert that when I say that I love Sarah Jessica Parker. Not only Carrie Bradshaw, but S-to-the-J-to-the-P.

Take a look at this gorgeous blue dress worn by none other than SJP:
Hijabification necessary? Hardly! The need for me to stop making up words? Definitely necessary.

There are over 210 subscribers to HF, so I know you're there! Haha, I'd love to hear back! With dresses like these, there's no need for the excess cardigan-tank top-possibly leggings- layering that are not always comfortable in the smoldering heat of the summer. Keep an eye out for dresses that do the work for you this summer, and shoot me an email, or comment, if you've come across one you love!

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment