Wednesday 2 June 2010

Double it up this Summer with Great Accent Scarves -- Otrera

I'm a huge fan of wearing multiple scarves during the fall, your hijab and what I call an 'accent scarve" worn loosely around your neck. I previously posted about them here, and here. During the summer, I like to keep my outfits light and previously ruled that look out for the summer months. That is, until I came across Otrera. Designed and created by Elle Sakellis, the line of scarves was named after the "greek warrior goddess of her grandmother's stories. Rather than combat, though, Otrera scarves are made for fashion" (DiaDiwan). Once I spotted these, with their colourful palletes and middle eastern references using the 'khamsa', I completely waved my rule that kept accent scarves in the fall, as they've proved to be an alternative 'pop of colour' in your outfits this summer.


Otrera's debut on DIADIWAN.com:

You can follow Otrera by subscribing to their newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment