Tuesday 1 June 2010

Abaya Designer -- Homa Qamar

There's something about the Gulf...
In my last visit to Oman, there was an undeniable beauty in the environment, the cleanliness was more than welcoming, the weather- hot, but I was too distracted by everything going on. You leave Oman with vivid memories - I can't smell Jasmine without remembering driving past clean, paved roads lined with Jasmine bushes. There's also an undeniable elegance about the country, especially Muscat and I'm positive the way Omanis dressed was a part of it, and Abayas certainly played a large role in that. 


So here I am far, far away from my favorite places in Muscat, Oman, adoring abayas from my home in central Canada, where i've always lived, and where I'm more comfortable - in jeans.

Ladies, this is another designer your one and only HijabiFashionista has her eye on, Dubai born Homa Qamer. She was featured along with other designers at Dubai's fashion week this year. Here are a few of my favorite looks.


For a closer look into this designer's work, check out this interview done by Fustany.com in the latest issue of their online magazine.


Click HERE for a closer look @ this interview!

1 comment:

  1. مدونة جميلة. مدونتك مفيدة للغاية لكل من يريد شراء العبايات والاكسسوارات عبر الإنترنت. إذا كنت ترغب في شراء أحدث طراز وتصميم للعبايات ، فإن Gaiyda Fashion هي أفضل مكان لك. هنا لكم جميع أحدث العبايات بأسعار مناسبة.

    Abaya Store

    ReplyDelete