Thursday 3 June 2010

Conservative Romantic


Is there such a thing? There is for hijabis. I found this great blouse at yesstyle.com, one of my favorite sites 
for online shopping along with others like Queen's wardrobe and asos.com. I'm currently on the job hunt (ugh) so until then, this red blouse will have to wait, although I'm more than excited to make this purchase later this season! Something classic and versatile like this will take you right into the next few seasons. Wear it alone, with a cardigan highlighting the ruffles, with a blazer for a more conservative look, or pencil skirt at a party with the gals. 

Perhaps to dinner:


I would reccomend wearing the hijab in a turkish style, minimizing the wrapping around the head, and tying the remaining fabric around your neck. This style will highlight the collar rather than cover it up if worn khaleeji style etc. 
Here are a few more of my favorites from yesstyle.com:


Stay creative, 
<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment