Thursday 3 June 2010

Abaya Designer - Amal Murad

Although abayas are far from what I wear day to day, and would virtually sit in my closet until I find myself back in the gulf or going to the masjid for taraweeh during Ramadan or Eid, I've always wanted the PERFECT abaya for just that. Confession: As many as we have in our house that belong to my sister or my mother, I don't own one. Being Arab, and as in love with them as I am, that's probably something I should own, however I've yet to find a long enough one for my 5'10 frame, the pressure/need for one, and one gorgeous and versatile enough. I guess I am picky! Hahahaha. Anyway, I've been rummaging through the web and have been coming across a few abaya designers (you may have noticed...), and this is one worth posting about. Ladies, this is Amal Murad.

I love the cuff detail on the third one, and the tribal detail on the collar. It almost has an aboriginal art vibe to it, which I absolutely adore!!
The lace detail on the last one has me swooning!

Check out more of Amal Murad's designs at her website.

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment