Wednesday 16 June 2010

Masculine Morrocan Inspired Hotel Suites

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE the taste and ELEGANCE of these rooms. Classical, yet modern. The Ventian mirrors hung in rows are quite the exquisite example of mixing styles and yet coming up with something flawlessly cohesive. They have a masculine flair to them, but in classical things, I don't care. I'd live in a masculine room. LOL, think of the man whose tastes would suit these spaces! Hehehe, intellectual, thoughful, far more organized and minimalistic than me. It reminds me of the way certain English bedrooms for the male and the grande halls are more appealing for me than the florally chintzy feminine ones. They have a story, they make you think about the selected objects and their import./meaning. All images taken from Alkemie's awesome design blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment