Wednesday 23 July 2008

Where to find Caftans...

Soooo.. as you've probably learned, I LOVE CAFTANS! hehe. A sister asked me where I was finding all these wonderful caftans and so here is my answeeerrrrr: (ooo this is kind of like holy designers, just different! 2 birds, 2 birds, with one stonnne, one stonnee [yes, i totally just sang])


#1:

Vivre.com has a large selection - just type in "caftan" in the search and voila! vivre! haha i'm funny. ANYWAY, the downside is that vivre is mucho expensive.. meaning it needs mucho dolares! also means.. asma is sad.


This is a Micheal Kors dress who is definatly one of my favorite designers.. no wonder vivre is so pricey!
#2:


Victoriassecret.com has a smaller selection, but they're cute... their caftans are more like tunics, but they're like around 25 -60 dollars so i'm happy.








Looks revealing here, but we can hijabify it in a FLASH! hijab will cover your chest, but tuck it in so you show the embroidery, and some brown pantalones? sound good? Si! If you want a longer caftanish thing, then buy a longer dress from them (they do have those! see "victoria's got a secret" post) and wear a tunic over that.


#3:


softsurroundings.com has a large selection. I did a holy designers post on them before.. I THINK. or maybe i forgot to do that but i was thinking about it. Hmmm. I don't remember. Anyway, softsurroundings.com Their caftans are around 100$ but that's still a good price because their caftans are a little arabian looking --> SO NICE!


for some reason, none of the caftans from here are loading, so to jump to my favorite one with this quick link;



#4:


jpeterman.com is where i got the GORGEOUS caftan in my last post, they also have more there! GOORRGEEOUS

#5:


Want the most goorgeous caftans though? My top fav are moroccan caftans because they have a belt in the middle and they are always sooo pretty!

e-mosaik.com




Loove it! THey EVEN HAVE VINTAGE CAFTANS! LIKE WHODAWHATAAAA?
The downside? they're like 300$+ so... maybe if you're going to a wedding.. or if it's your wedding...heh



Those were just a few! think considering the prices, the one i would shop at is softsurroundings.com because they may not be the cheapest, so when it comes to prices they're somewhere in the middle, but I think the quality is great and the look is even better! if you want the chicness, but not the pricyness, i would shop at ebay!
Hope I helped sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment