Saturday 26 July 2008

Introduucccinng... The middleground between skinny jean and wide leg, and totally hijabi appropriate!

SHUUUT UP! Guess what's aback sisters?? The pouf pant.. mooooove over MC hammer because these are much more stylish and well tailored! Khalas, I'm in looove!

SOOO anyway, i was trying to think of a way to introduce these pants to my blog, and i came up with muchos ideas and decided to just add them in when I felt they went with the ensemble I was creating. So I went on creating, and finally ALMOST finished one outfit -- the pants were missing! :o :( :o ;( <--- wow these are fun! ANYWAY I couldn't just settle on wide leg for this dress, it was too 50's chic... so i was like skinny jeans! and then my mind went all "i thought we discussed this already asma.. not hijabi appropriate" and I sighed and then it was like EUREKA! pouf pant! I believe they work quite well .
I'm loving this outfit! Are you loving the oufit? The pouf pant?

GET THIS LOOK:
pant: search "alexander mcqueen pleated pouf pant" on net-a-porter.com
dress: wday.ru
sunglasses: of course from forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment