Thursday 31 July 2008

A play on grey



They're everywhere ladies! Cardigans? Not just any cardigans.. the ones where it's long in the front, and shorter in the back (hey sounds like a bob..). These are soo great because you can dress them up or down, you can tie the front, etc.
I put a casual blouse under it, but you can also put a collared top under it, or even a cute licenced tee. You can put a thin belt around the whole cardigan and the top all together, or you can wear a thick belt over the top you're wearing and under the cardigan. You can even wear a belt over this top above - a thick black one with the cardigan over top, or a thin one around the cardigan with the blouse underneath.
I want one. i saw a few at the mall today, but I think I was craving ice cream so bad, i went straight to dairy queen and walked past it hehe. Insha allah I'll get one later.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment