Sunday 13 July 2008

Away for a week...

Assalamualimum Sisters!

Hope you are enjoying this blog! Anyway I'm going to be gone for a week at camp - which means that there won't be any new posts until saturday. I didn't want to just dissapear and leave all you fashionistas hanging, so I decided I would let you know right here! So you don't have to leave, just read older posts, or look at the shopping list at the bottom of the page and click on the links in that list - it'll take you to posts on those particular pieces. OR if you would prefer, just browse all the older posts - enjoy yourselves!

<3 HijabiFashionista

P.S. while packing for camp, i had to take a min amount of clothing (of course, my suitcase is overflowing but what can i say?) and so creating outfits with the clothing I had was fun and surprising! Surprising because there are so many ways you can wear a top - maybe this week, you could go through your drawers and figure out diff ways to wear a top - maybe add a belt, maybe add another top, maybe a new hijab.... it's limitless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment