Thursday 10 July 2008

Twinkle Toes


I've decided I want to do ballet -- but the fact that I'm terribly ungraceful really takes away from it. --I always thought my leaps were nice, but I did one in front of a mirror and figured out why my friends always laugh at me when we're running on the track and I suddenly do a leap. HAHHAHA.. I"M TERRIBLE! So i've decided that I should wear a ballerina inspired outfit and that that should be enough to satisfy me. Here's the basis. A suuppper cute tunic with WHITE wide leg pants (remember what we said about white wide legs? summerrr-yyy!) I was going to make the flats like, red or something and switch it up, but then I decided that these were too cute to leave for another outfit ;). That's just me though - ballerinas don't just wear pink... you can totally switch up the colors- red would look nice, it'd be that POP!

HijabiFashionista Tip:

Add a flower or a broach to your hijab to spice it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment