Wednesday 23 July 2008

Street Style, hijabified!


So again, I was surfing the net looking at some serious street style. Of course, I always stop by fashionmagazine.com because the street style they find is always so chic. Fashion magazine is my one of my favorite magazines period. It's just everything I need out of a fashion magazine. The first time i picked one up is actually because i couldn't find my usual teen vogue, but once i opened it up I loved it immediatly.

Anyway, when I came across this picture in their "fashion lovelies" section, I fell in love with this skirt and decided it would be perfect for a hijabifashionista - i mean, it's chic like a longer skirt, it's fashionable like a shorter skirt, and it would actually show off your boots! Imagine an emerald greenish boot with a matching tick belt and a biege cardigan and hijab? AHHH i could go on to how to dress this skirt up - but i'm still looking around for a skirt at this length and style, so if anyone comes across one, just comment it up!!

What else can we take from this outfit?

--> Like I always say, just because you're wearing a hijab on your head, doesn't mean you can't wear one on your neck! It looks awesome! Try it out!

--> Bangles, cuffs, bracelets! Looove it!


<3 Hijabi Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment