Thursday 31 July 2008

It's a gray matter...

gray or grey? I really don't know the difference and I use them both interchangeably so excuse me if you know the difference and are getting annoyed haha. It shouldn't matter though, because what we care for is the color itself! I loove gray! It's always in.

What else do I love, you ask? wrap dresses! (check previous post; all wrapped up). I would wear this gray dress with white wide leg pants (wide yoga pants would work as well) because there are white accents on the gray dress. How do you wear the hijab? You don't want to button the shirt up right to the top, because then you'll look all stuffed in there, so you unbutton the dress a few down (3-5) and tuck the hijab in where the top is open. p.s. you're not having deja vu, I've mentioned this before ;)

Of course, I had to include food.. :D

<3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment