Friday 11 July 2008

Street Style

So I'm really into street style, and I'm always checking out street style blogs- but the only hijabis i see on street style blogs, are those in turkish street style blogs. Sooo I decided I would make hijabi street style outfits. Here goes!




If you're looking for an alternative from pants, or skirts, or abayas or whatever else, buy a pair of wide leg capris. I found some long ones in the mall the other day, and looked for some one the internet and came up with these. Then I paired them with my favorite things - boots that don't have any one shape to them, and if you're worried you can always wear leggings under.

If you're NOT looking for an alternative to your wide leg full length pants, but want to show off those new boots, all you have to do, is roll up those wide legs a bit and maybe even safety pin that part of the pant to the boot (my secret).
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment