Friday 11 July 2008

Be Original


Salaam sisterrrss!!


I decided I wouldn't be greedy and that I would share a qoute I live by (when we're talking fashion that is ;) ) ;


Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn!


DUNDARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Wow! what a piece of advice! hot diggity damn! Ameen to that! (Alrigghht I'll calm down).

hijabifashionista tip:

When you're trying to decide what to wear - don't think about who's going to be seeing you, but that kind of statement you want to make. And remember, you don't always have to make a statement, because wearing the hijab, already is. I'm a confident woman, who has more things to offer to the world than my beauty.

Now! We've all seen them; those off the shoulder tops, and we're always thinking, eww or i could never wear that, it's too revealing! well then here's a tip sister, cover it up! I didn't go with a turqouise long sleeve to match - nope, instead I went with a purple! BAYAAM!

Get out there and challenge fashion girls! See what you can put together!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment