Friday 13 August 2010

Ramadan Day 2


RAMADAAN DAY 1: diary to be used for my own benefit, documenting what I am abstaining from and how it benefits me [and in some cases] others.

RAMADAN DAY 2 DON'T: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it.
Because the Prophet Mohamed sallalahu alahi wa salaam said:
'Whoever does not give up ill speech [backbiting, gossip, lying, swearing/cursing] and acting upon it, and ignorance, Allaah has no need of him giving up his food and drink.' (Bukhaari)

Muslims are told that to say anything that another would not want heard is the same as to eat dead human flesh (thus the vid above). So Muslims, remember this, this Ramadan. Guarding the tongue is one of the hardest things to do. I remind myself first and foremost;)

Ramadan Day to DO: Do use the time not used in vain speach (about other people ect) to learn and absorb useful knowledge.

Ramadan Day Two Dua: Allah on this day take me closer to Your pleasure, and farther away from Your displeasure, grant me the oppurtunity to recite Your verses [i.e Qu;ran], by Your Mercy, O Most Merciful!

Qu'ran: Surah Al Imran http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcgp0Tzj8U

No comments:

Post a Comment