Wednesday 18 August 2010

Cheryl Cole+ Parachute

I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand/I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned/I won't tell anybody/Won't tell anybody/They want to push me down/They want to see you fall (down)/Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around/I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound/Won't tell anybody/Won't tell anybody/They want to see us fall/They want to see us fall (down)/I don't need a parachute/ Baby, if I've got you Baby, if I've got you/ I don't need a parachute/ You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down/ I don't need a parachute/ Baby, if I've got you/ Baby, if I've got you/I don't need a parachute/ You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down/ Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and/ You are your own worst enemy/ You'll never win the fight/ Just hold on to me/ I'll hold on to you/ It's you and me up against the world/ It's you and me/ I don't need a parachute /Baby, if I've got you/ Baby, if I've got you/ I don't need a parachute/ You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down/ I don't need a parachute/ Baby, if I've got you/ Baby, if I've got you/ I don't need a parachute/You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down/ I won't fall out of love/I won't fall out of,/ I won't fall out of love/ I won't fall out of,/ I won't fall out of love/ I won't fall out of,/ I won't fall out of love/I'll fall into you/I won't fall out of love/ I won't fall out of,/ I won't fall out of love/ I won't fall out of, I won't fall out of love/ I won't fall out of, I won't fall out of love/ I'll fall into you/ I don't need a parachute/ Baby, if I've got you/ Baby, if I've got you/ I don't need a parachute/ You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down/ I don't need a parachute/ Baby, if I've got you/ Baby, if I've got you/ I don't need a parachute/ You're gonna catch me/ You're gonna catch if I fall/ Down, down, down.

No comments:

Post a Comment