Wednesday 18 August 2010

Oman Style: Definately Resort, or Ralph Lauren, for me personally

Oman is a relaxed place. So I love resort collections. I love Chanel 2011 this year.
The above casual look is sooooo me, if I wore jeans. I have that pair of jeans. I should wear them maybe?
I would even wear the little suit below and pretend I had the glamour of a 1960s Claudia Cardinale to pull it off. I know I don't but...:For work, or formal charity events: Carolina Herrera blouses, and light linen baggy safari trousers from Centerpoint:
Love Love love the pink ruffled blouse by Carolina Herrera resort 2011, and I'd pair the embellished strapless dress with a Ralph Lauren blazer, and straw bucket hat.
If I had money though, I'd totally invest in Marchessa Resort 2011 which recalls YSL's safari collection:
And then of course, the more casual me, the one KH misses from our Ras al Hamra days when I liked to pretend I was discovering a lost civilization when we drove to Nakhl, I was Indiana Jones, and I'd mix my Club Monaco tees with Omani and Indian clothes (or I'd borrow my father's):

No comments:

Post a Comment