Monday 21 April 2008

Skirts Gallore!

I really want you to wear full skirts! They're soo great, and I really encourage every hijabi to wear them. They're comfortable, and hijabi-safe.
Mango is an amazing affordable designer brand that I use a lot in my posts.. and how great was it when I posted all of their full skirts? WELLL NOW I FOUND MORE SKIRTS ON ANOTHER SITE! I honestly love this site; softsurroundings.com I got the link from welovehijab.com. Soft Surroundings has 16 full skirts and posted only a few short of sixteen.

THe black one in the third row comes in many colors - all neutrals. With neutrals, you can wear any top! I woudn't go for a boho look with this.

All these skirts are soo great! FOr the boho look, wear lots of pattern and a lot of accessories. With these skirts, You pretty much have the pattern covered, so wear a solid top in the color of one of the colors in the skirt, and pair this with layered hijabs, like the following;



No comments:

Post a Comment