Thursday 10 April 2008

27 Dresses >>> #4

I remembered an old jump rope song I used to sing with my friends.. when I jumped rope ;P


"I'm going to my girlfriend's parrrty. What should I wear? Bikini. Skirt. Dress. Nothing. Bikini.Skirt. Dress. Nothing. Biki... "

.. and as most jump rope songs work, you go on and on until you can' t jump anymore (or you trip like I usually did) and see what word you land on! Of course, we all giggled hystarically when one of us would land on any one of them -- I remember I liked to be funny and I stopped jumping purposely on "Nothing" to make everyone laugh super hard. hahhaa good times.


ANYWAYYY I'm not bringing this up for no reason.
I tried to hijabi-fy the song..;


"I'm going to my girlfriend's parrrty. What should I wear? I will never know. Unless I check.. wiith hijabifashionista!"


hahhaha I make myself lauuuugh!


NOW LET'S LOOK AT THE OUTFIT I MADE, particularly for "going to my girlfriend's parrty!"



I love this one! I hope you do too! As you can see, I just used the two colors in the dress for the colors in the outfit.

TIP FOR HANDBAGS:

Clutches are suuuper fashionable nowadays, so GET ONE.. or twoo...

Another bag I could have included in this outfit is a fancy red one. Red bags are everywhere this season! Wear one!

TIP FOR FOOTWEAR:

when in doubt, wear black pumps. They are a must in everyone's wardrobe - hijabi or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment