Sunday 27 April 2008

Queen of Green!


I'M IN LOVE with this outfit I made! I almost can't believe I put it together! ahaha just kidding. Anyway, I usually create my outfits with a persona in mind, even though I don't usually mention it. Anyway, this was for the earthy hijabi who never ceases to look so chic! Ankle boots are sooo hot this season, and so is the leather, lord of the rings kind of leather colored material. Then I saw this gorgeous turkish hijab and almost died so I mean, for that sort of reaction - you'd think I'd include it into the outfit!

For this outfit, I would really want to show off the boots, but unless you wear skinnies, that's almost impossible. But not impossible enough to stump the hijabifashionista! Yeah, that's right! I could just cuff them, or wear 3/4 wide leg capris (ohh they are soo cute) so they would show off the boots, because they are soo glam!

seriously, just LOOK at that bag! I'm in looove with it!

Hope you like this one as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment