Sunday 27 April 2008

FOUND IT!! FOUND IT!! FOUND IT!!



We can take some tips from this one - see how she uses the one color in her hijab to determine what color shirt she wears? It's sooo spring. Then she adds a long necklace to make the whole outfit floooowww.



this one right above is "29.01!" Sorry, but the exclamation points are NOT going to make me excited about a sale! THAT"S NOT A SALE PRICE! Oh well.., what can you do?

OKOKOK! I'm suuuper excited right now. If you're a regular visitor (which I hope you are, and if not - you should start) then you'll remember waaaay back into one of my earlier posts where I talk about these turkish hijab models and the hijabs they're wearing and WHERE IN THE WORLD they are being sold?! I got one reply- facebook, LOL! But I was looking for the designer or website at least!
GUESS WHAT? I was doing my usual hijab fashion research and I was looking for more sites to find my hijabs from other than thehijabshop.com and so I started typing in random URLs looking for them.. I tried hijabworld.com and hijabcity.com and then WWW.HIJABPLANET.COM!!

At hijabplanet.com you can find these hijabs but HOLLLYY MOLLYY! THEY ARE EXPEEENNNSIIVE for hijabs! like $35?! I wouldn't spend that much on a hijab unless it was for a certain occasion. Anyway, if you do spend that much, or have an occasion, check out the site, the hijabs are AMMMAAZING! .. but then again, so are their models - but the hijabs are so great they would glam up any outfit - and any person!

No comments:

Post a Comment