Friday 4 April 2008

27 Dresses >>>>>>>> #1

Our first dress outfit for the new "27 dresses" section that I've created because I wanted to catch your attention, and with what else than the name of a movie (which I honestly have not yet watched, but have heard much praise about!) is........


This dress brings out our first Hijabi - Dress - Awareness Idea:

1) You can't mess up pairing those jeans with a dress!

Hijabis cannot always wear skinny jeans unless they are wearing very long tops -- that is, unless they haven't found THAT pair of skinny jeans that aren't that tight, but like I mentioned before, they're hard to find. Soooooo pairing those jeans with a dress make your outfit totally hijabi friendly.

2) Blazer and dress equals no stress

You don't normally find long sleeve dresses.. and if you do, please make sure it's a NICE dress and not that you're just trying to disprove me here (lol). ANNND if it passes that, then please tell me where you bought it :) .. Short sleeves are a problem for hijabis, but just like wearing a blazer over a short sleeved tee, why not over a dress?

I hope you liked the first post on the 27 dresses section of this fab blog!
P.S did you notice all the rhyming?

No comments:

Post a Comment