Monday 21 April 2008

Gorgeous orange


Spring color: ORANGE


I was debating what color I should use for the long sleeve top underneath the gorgeous orange top I chose. First I thought brown, but when putting together an outfit in spring, stay away from orange and brown unless you're going for a bohemian look, because it's kind of fall. Then I thought maybe black, but I decided that was too halloween looking - especially with this pumpkin orange. White it was. And yes, I do think this much when putting together an outfit hehe.
NoTE: You can really dress-down a top by using accessories. As you can see, I used a super casual tote with this dressy top and it really makes the outfit casual. Imagine how dressy this same outfit can be if I used a pretty orange clutch or bag! Hijabi's are really fortunate in this way because the same goes for a hijab! You can totally dress up a basic long sleeve alone with a fancy hijab!

No comments:

Post a Comment