Thursday 10 April 2008

The Abaya that I'm in Love with!

As I always mentioned in this blog that I'm not an abaya type lady and I only wear this kind of clothes whenever I traveled to K.S.A. or during Ramadan night prayer and Eid holidays. Not that I don't like it but I think I'm not just used to it. I always adore some ladies wearing it esp. when the style is very chic. They look very lovely.

I consumed almost 2 hours this morning to look for kind of abaya on line that match my taste and fortunately I found the one above at www.jelbab.com so I immediately made a collage out of it with the matching accessories. I plan to buy more abayas this time because I only owned few, and whenever I looked at that collage, I can see myself on it because I knew that if I'm going to wear abaya, it should be like that.

Click the image above to shop for the items or simply click the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment