Sunday 13 April 2008

27 Dresses >>> #7


Looking for a dress for the sporty hijabi? Orrr for the hijabi that feels like looking sporty? No need. I put one together ;)
I'm starting to use Target as one of my sources for clothing. I'm REALLY starting to like it!
Here, I started with the dress. I decided to put my art classes in action here and used complimentary colors - which really... compliment eachother! hehe (now it all makes sense.. if only i remembered that on the test... I'm kidding!)

Remember, you don't need to be athletic to dress athletic. It's as simple as that! Like I said before, the clothes you wear one day, doesn't determine the kind of person you are - rather the kind of persona you feel that DAY. Sometimes I'm in all florals, other days I'm wearing a leather jacket. I'm not necessarily sweet and innocent, neither am I a "biker chick". The fact that I put both of those outfits together just shows that my fashion has no limitiations and that I'm creative. So, next time you want to dress like something people aren't used to seeing you in, do it. You'll be surprised at how great you'll feel and the compliments you'll get, are just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment