Wednesday 20 October 2010

Gulf Designer Abaya Brands: Wings

[Design of the abaya above pictured reminds me of a jersey Versace dress I used to own that I just adored until a friend (rather high on Strawberry daquiris at the time) decided to go for s swim in my bathtub while wearing it]. Looking for a totally trendy abayaat brand? I like "Wings" , online shop available here http://www.wingsabayas.com/:
Sleeves as sleek a Calvin Klein nightie...
Ruffles enough to make Oscar de la Renta happy...
Structure enough witha bit of yellow ribbon sass for Marc Jacobs by way of Louis Vuitton...
Paging Roberto Cavalli for Rock-&-Roll chic...Very Termperly.... or Erin Fetherston. But maybe that is the model that got me thinking Fetherston.Yeah, worth checking out their store when you visit UAE. Available at S*uce Boutique in The Village Mall, Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment