Sunday 29 June 2008

Picture Perfect!

So I'm just continuing a post sect that I started waaay back when. I just post a picture or two that I love, and we take a few hijabifashionista tips from there! Here goes...



OK so how fashionable are these mannequins! We best say a masha allah! hehe.. (someone has to set me straight on this one.. if you read my posts right from the beginning you'd know what I'm reffering to haha)

Tunic over jeans? Check.

Floral tops? Check.

I LOVE THEM! We could almost think to ourselves "it's too bad we don't have those kinds of mannequins in our shopping malls.." But then we quickly say alhamdulilah because we don't need those mannequins everywhere for inspiration - for one thing, we can get some inspiration here, and for another, we can walk into our malls, look at the very un-modest mannequins and hijabi-fy their outfits! And voila! We are just too good for this, haha.

BUT! that doesn't mean we can't take a few pointers from these outfits. Look at the way their hijabs are all tied? All summery and perfect for a beach photo shoot with your friends! (hey, that'd be pretty fun, wouldn't it?).

For ways to tie your hijab, go to the "Check out these sites" portion of this blog and you'll find links to sites that have step by step ways to tie your hijab, like these;

2hijab.com

trendyhijab.com/howto

No comments:

Post a Comment