Monday 30 June 2008

Going out, but in a hurry!


Leaving the house in a hurry doesn't mean you have to look terrible! Throw on an easy outfit - this is definetly one!
Tunic! We all have tunics, or long tops.. or even mini dresses we use as tunics! Throw that on over a white pant, and your gladiator sandals. NOWNOW don't leave just yet! As much as that looks good, take those last seconds you have to tie on a thin belt which will spice the outfit up, and make you look like you spent a lot of time putting that together. Throw on a hijab the same color as the thin belt. A big bag that matches is great too - now you're saying, alright Asma, now you're just asking too much, that I have to transfer everything from one bag to another will take too much time!!
But want to know what i do? If I don't have time in the morning (although I usually do since I'm an early riser), I throw my bag with all my stuff in it into the bag that matches my outfit! YEP!! ALL OF IT!
One time a friend of mine said, "You have so many bags!"
I was like, "Yeah they're my favorite accessory"
"Yeah I don't have time to switch bags in the morning" she said.
"Oh! Neither do I!" I laughed and I opened up my bag and showed her the other inside. She burst out laughing.

It's a tip that saves you time, without jeapordizing your outift!!

Also, if you're worried about a thin belt, don't be - it's a thick belt around your waiste that you should be worried about. Thick belts attract a lot of attention, but thin belts just take your outfit up a notch on the fashionable ladder.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment