Friday 31 October 2008

Prints! Gorgeous Gorgeous Prints!


So I was on a sister's blog that was pointed out to me by another sister; she posts pictures of her outfits on her site, so it's really nice to see the outfit on a person if you want to check her out! Her outfits are quite fashionable .. very different, you can tell she likes unusual pieces- much like myself.

http://www.chictopia.com/user/blog/supernab/1

Some sisters asked for younger fashion and so you can check out her blog, I think some of her outfits are a bit more youthful hehe, and so I decided to put together an outfit that would work for the season and suit the younger sisters - although anyone can pull this look off!

I picked out a dress inspired by the perfume "daisy" by Marc Jacobs. I thought to myself; youthful. HMMMM. He described his perfume as a "youthful" fragrance so I associated the word with the perfume, and then daisy and flowers and BAM!! hahaha

The dress was the starting point for the rest of the outfit. I wanted to keep it pretty centered - using the colors in the dress to inspire the colors for the cardigan, flats , and ring. For the bag however, I needed a POP! So, I went with an unusual color- one you wouldn't expect (like I and the sis in the blog above does in her outfits), and I LOVE IT! How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment