Tuesday 21 October 2008

It's a fact that black's the new black and yellow is so melloww







It's fall and soo cold over here! Soon everyone's going to be carrying a thermos (oh and here in the 'peg, we alllll do!).

As I said, I love these cardigans this season where they're longer in the front than the back - and there's no need to tie them up in the front. Let it HANNG, you'll look effortlessly fashionable.

I'm loving the long strap bags this season, I have one, and although I look a fool running to class after lunch hour late with it bouncing off the back of my legs, it looks good everywhere else.
A crazy patterned minimalist top looks great under a cardigan that will tone the whole look down. I looove this outfit!


I took the yellow and black idea from the photos I found below and used them in the outfit above. The first one is a hijabi taxi driver - loving it! The second one is a graduate! It's funny because her school colors are the same as mine... I'm loving the khaleeji hijab under the cap! Might just use it myself insha allah!





No comments:

Post a Comment