Friday 31 October 2008

fav Hijabi Pic yet


So you know how I get REAALLLY excited when I find a picture or a vid or ANYTHING really cool?? YEAH. SO. THIS IS MY FAV YET!

Don't you love it? I just love it!

LOOK AT HER ABAYA!! You guys, since I found this pic a few weeks ago, I've been dreaming about one just like it-- seriously! (You're like, omg you need a life) but for real... insha allah. haha

THE PATTERNS ON THAT! Masha allah I would never throw that away! I would never get sick of it! I would hang it up in my room and just gaze at it. I love it!

And she's beautiful as well masha allah. I just feel like someone's going to comment saying something about the make up, so I'm going to beat you to it and invite all of you to comment on what you think about make up and hijab? A friend of mine brought the subject up and I'm a lover of foundation, bronzer and mascara..... What do you think? Is it okay if it's simple like the the pic above? When are you crossing the line?

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment