Thursday 9 October 2008

HOLY DESIGNERS..... continued.. and will continue......

Okay, so I woke up for fajr and had to do a little homework, and once I finished, I decided I only had half an hour left before I have to get up for school so I decided to stay up. Watch me fall asleep in every class- let alone art class after school. ay caramba! Anyway, I was looking for something to do and I thought... heyyyyy why not another post?


SO WOAH! it's been a while since i've posted on this!!! But after Hannah from London left a comment about a certain website, I just had to!
The site:

They have abayas, jilbabs, hijabs and more for women, and they have shirts, sweats and more for men! All the clothing is really nice! Check this out;



HUUUH?? You won't get that anywhere else! If you're living in London - you should def go to the site, and if you're not in london but still like shopping internationally - go ahead!


Has anyone read the sisters magazine? It's available there but I'm not sure if it's any good-- any raves? reviews? just comment it up yo! haha

So I was looking for this particular jilbaab in the picture because it looks FABULOUS, but I couldn't find it.. hmmm maybe it's because it's too early! But if you do find it, let me know chicas!

Hope you're all waking up for fajr!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment