Tuesday 21 October 2008

Fall Showers




Not water,, not rain. . oh! you're wrong again!
bahahahahhahaha OHkAY! back to business ;)

Running a little more than fashionably late to class, but fashionable none the less, with your bag hanging low on your body hitting your legs with every leap after that dreaded bell. Story. Of. My. Life.

SO I found quite a few more gorgeous hijabi pics (like the one below), but I decided to post them gradually with my own outfit. I took the pattern in the host's hijab and made an outfit according the the pattern in a top. (remember, you can always use the pattern in your hijab instead as she did).

This outfit basically screams fall! A gorgeous pashmina, in deep reds, large bold rings, leather gloves, and wide legs! We've covered it all! hehe

Belt the top, or don't - it's your choice and it looks great either way!


I think this woman is a TV host for one of those channels from the gulf. I don't know, she looks familiar but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's quite a funny picture but I love her scarf and matching blazer! But you all know I would have mixed it up a bit with vests and accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment