Friday 31 October 2008

Inspired by: Agyness Deyn


So, one of my favorite models is Agnyess Deyn.She's just......great! haha

Anyway, I saw this ad and I created an outfit based on it! I decided I was going to calm down on the leather jackets for a while because I almost felt like I over did that.. NO. I take that back.

So anyway, instead I put the heather in gloves. In my eyes, Gloves make an outfit go one level up on the chic scale!

I also love studded belts- especially after I saw SJP wear one in Sex and the City because OMG it looked amazing. Okay, so I used one of those to bring an edgier look. However, I wanted it to look SJP style so I added feminine heels and a clutch that almost seems like it doesn't belong - but it does. I'm just going to congratulate myself on this one because I'm loving it! Let me know if you would rock this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment