Friday 17 October 2008

Hijab Fashion Photos!



<<<>




This outfit from Bankok Fashion week is GORGEOUS masha allah! href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgj7pQgneihQBbHEGJosU_SvJJrK-oOsdxJ7vCTtigk18ePkFA_fcz9w4NpagAm9Lg8lWKTg07fLpeR0P68Rqw_yGaC0QP4zi1-v5hDlno6XtPz4i2-mE2hfHzhg3iGLFvs0PP0FONUK5GH/s1600-h/jh.jpg">


(left) The hijabis look fabulous in this pageant don't they? However, I'm not loving the yellow/brown combo in the way she wore it. I would prefer a blazer or something, because this looks a little childish. If you love the colors, my advice is to opt for a gold rather than a brown - especially for fall! For when you can't pray, her nail polish color is great and perfect for the season, deep reds!





(right) isn't she Beautiful? Masha allah! I could tell she was from the Gulf right away! (I know you're thinking, "asma, she has a sash that says "bahrain" on it..." But I could tell... I reeeally could!
EEEK! I love hijabi pics!!



No comments:

Post a Comment