Monday 6 October 2008

Ladies; my apology!

Salaam sisters!!!
First thing's first; my apology!!! I'm soooooo terribly sorry that I haven't been replying or posting!!! Insha allah it won't happen again. I've just become soo swamped in everything I put the blog on the backburner-- but all of you were messaging me and I just had to snap myself out of my fashion-coma. THanks sisters, You really seemed very concerned and I'm so happy for that! May allah bless you all insha allah!!!

now, i think a Eid Mubarak is in session!

EID MUBARAK!!!

Insha allah, Now that I've been posting for a while, and I've gotten to know a bit more about you through your comments and some of you by email and MSN, I'm going to start posting more things about me and my fashion - magazines, shopping lists, maybe some pictures!

Hope you aren't too angry!
now.....
Let's get back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment