Wednesday 14 May 2008

Pure love.

This is my style!

Rock this Look:
CARDIGANS CARDIGANS CARDIGANS -- the weather is warm alhamdulilah and so the shops are filled with cardigans of light materials!
ANKLE BOOTS! if you're buying new shoes, try ankle boots, or if you're not into that, try moccasin flats - they are adorable and oh so chic! look for the frill on them as well (the pair above doesn't have any) but you'll be sure to see a lot of that this summer/spring.
SUNGLASSES! Isn't that a given?

BY THE WAYYY:

A sister pointed out that she wanted to know where the products in my outfits are from.. so insha allah I'll do that from now on.. I think I'll go back and do a few of the past posts as well. I'll note the most important pieces insha allah:

Hijab: muslimbase.com
Cardigan: missselfridge.com
Trouser: topshop.com
Ankle Boot: topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment