Sunday 11 May 2008

Holy Designers.. continueeeed! and will continue



Ok, so I already talked about this designer on one of my very first posts! This company is actually amaaazing.. and when I go to Turkey I'll pick up, like, the whole store! I'm in love with their designs.... and Layan introduced this site for me, I think it's a link to a diff collection by Tekbir.. Tekbir Giyim. Unfortunatly I don't know Turkish, but Giyim will probably end up meaning that they are two totally different companies and I'll look like a total idiot referencing them as the same.. but anyway, just look at those pictures! Amazing huh?

I even watched a "Let's Shop" episode yesterday afternoon that took place in Istanbul and I fell IN LOVE!

That's It. I'm moving to Turkey. Insha allah I'll atleast visit someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment