Wednesday 14 May 2008

Animal Inspired: Blue Butterfly



so, yeah - the butterfly isn't an animal.. but I wanted to do a piece with the color blue, so I whipped this one up quick. I was inspired by the picture of the blue butterfly in the background of the outfit.

I'm am TERRIBLY afraid of butterflies, to be honest. It's not uncommon for me to cry if one is flying my way.. what can I say? I'm a scaredey cat! But I have to give it to the creatures- they're made up of beautiful colors and patterns and they just fly so gently and carefree. Carefree... how great would that be?

You can definetly pull off this look! So go Float Like A Butterfly to your closet, and manipulate this look to fit your wardrobe!

Looking for something to shop for? ANKLE BOOTS are all the rage! If you buy colored ones - like the one above, you can pull off pretty much ANY look, with the SAME pair!!

Get this look:

Hijab: thehijabshop.com
Blue top: wetseal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment