Sunday 11 May 2008

Just bringing ideassss..


So i've created a picture that i LOVE and would totally wear ! I know that comments are going to show up about the skirt being too short - then I'll add that the boots are high enough to cover it, and then more comments will come in that say the boots are too tight. OK. Point taken, but you can still wear this look, with a wide boot leg! Buy a cowboy boot and wear it with a turqouise med. length dress (i'm too scared to say jean skirt because I dislike them verrry much!)

Anyway, back to boots. You'll see in stores the knee length boots, I LOVE THEM, some people don't. most people. But you know why? because they think they're supposed to be for clubbing or something - but my fellow hijabifashionistas... you can MAKE IT WORK! Look for a pair that isn't too clingy, but if it is, you can still wear 'em to parties (yes, the shopaholic in me is talking.. spend that 100 for one occasion sistaaa! haha). The good thing about knee high boots, is that most med. length skirts land at the knee or right under, you'd be lucky to find ones mid calve which would be perfect for your regular tall boots, but with the knee high, you can go with a shorter skirt, and it'd be okay!

Those are my hijabifashionista tips for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment