Sunday 11 May 2008

Holy Designers.. continueeeed! and will continue

New designer, company thing! On one of the comments a sister reccomended this site for me, and it's pretty nice. I probably wouldn't shop there, but I think my mom would LOVE it! And she's can be pretty fashionable mind you. The website? http://www.taqwaiman.com/
This pic above was something I really love about the site - it has outfits set up for you created with their products! This is seriously handy!

This is something I don't necessarily like, I feel that it cuts off too short for my taste, but it could look great on someone else! What I want to tell you, is to accessorize it up!


This is something I like. It's long, and a pretty color. When I first looked at it, I thought "I don't see why it has this collar, because it's not going to be seen under the hijab anyway" but then I remembered something I posted a while ago, about tucking your hijab in. Subhanallah, I forgot my own Hijabifashionista tip!
I personally don't like the material it's made of- but hey, I'm looking through a computer screen, and I'm sure we hijabi fashionistas could rock this top!


however, I LOVE THEIR SHOES!! they're so different and stylish! ANND affordable.. close to 30 US.
Go check out the site and be sure to check out their skirts.. pretty nice.

Just because I wouldn't shop there, doesn't mean I wouldn't tell you, as hijabifashionista , it's my duty to tell you what's out there! And jazak allah anon. sister for telling me about this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment