Sunday 18 May 2008

Hijabis in Hats: Southern Bell


I'm a country girl- with a heck of a lot of style!

Take an earthy print and wear it under a long sleeve top, or a blazer,.. cardigan too! my oh my, we hijabis have a lot of choices that we don't recognize! (opps I forgot to put the longsleeve top in the pic-- but w.e, we hijabifashionistas have a lot of imagination, right?).

Bags don't have to be leather, canvas, cotton, pleather or w.e else! Try a basket bag, they are cute and are great for this season!

Ballet flats, ballet flats, ballet flats! Chic-er than a sneaker, more comfortable than a pump(..oratable..?) HAHA I made that up myself. Just now. Yay for me!

widelegs,widelegs,widelegs! so breezy and easyy! (haha i'm on a roll.. )

This Hi-jab, is so FAB! (ooo I'm getting goood..)

A great hat to feed the cat! (that made no sense... let's stop with the rhyming, shall we?) And a great hat to top it all off!

OJO! (watch out! LOOK!..) the hat doesn't match the hijab here! I'm mixin' it up sisters! if the hat coordinates with other parts of the outfit, it doesn't need to match the hijab!

Let's cap up ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment