Friday 23 May 2008

Holy Designerss.... continueed and will continue... HIJAB


The next site I want to show you, also specializes in hijabs!



I was uuuber happy to have come across a site because everytime I find one, i think I have them all.. then another appears and I get all excited again!


Some of us still like those darlin two piece hijabs - they're comfortable, easy to slip on, they don't slip off, and their flattering to some of us (oh you lucky ones!). The Hijab Lady sells them! yes, she does. (hehe, watch the owner be a man. that'd be pretttty funny). These 2 piece hijabs are a little more classy than the ones we all wore as kids to islamic school, so they're great for the hijabifashionista in you!
they also have pants, skirts, tops, shirts.. (rhyme. there's a rapper in me. hehe).

checkitoutt
haha and they have a promo goin' on : BUY A SHIRT AND PANT AND YOU'LL GET A SQUARE HIJAB, FREE!!! hehe I love reading ads!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment