Monday 19 May 2008

27 Dresses >>> #13 Hijab Grad


Yay! #13 already! P.S the movie, 27 dresses, is Ah-mazing! loove it!


A sister commented that she wanted me to create posts on how to dress up for grad, well here it is!


This is for the hijabi going to grad. You really want to be as formal as everyone else is, but preserve your modesty (i.e. rules of hijab) at the same time!

If you recert to one of my older posts, (one of my verrry first), then you'll read baout how to wear the hijab. For this look, I included 2 diff colored scarves because using the two, you'll create a sort of up-do with the hijab. Your neck will be covered by the turtle neck, as well as your arms. The dress is just faaabbulous!


Then, you do the routine makeup, nails, shoes, and CLUTCH! not a purse, and def not a bag! a clutch - it's more formal!


REMEMBER: long dresses ONLY! hehe you don't want to wear pants under your dress :I

No comments:

Post a Comment