Friday 8 August 2008

Street style - hijabified!

So I'm back, throwing more hijabi-fied street style your way! Here's how I created this outfit from the outfit that fashionista is wearing to our left.


I saw the trench first - Oh boyy I love longer jackets and coats.
--> Her's is more of a light olive green/gray but I didn't follow the outfit to the letter so I chose another neutral - biege!

Then I thought, her navy blue dress is to gray as.. _____ is to biege.. BROWN!
--> She's wearing a unique belt on the dress, but I decided let's just go with a unique dress and forget the belt.

Then.. turqouise is to navy as ___ is to brown... GOLD!
--> Shabaaam! and then a gold clutch was chosen!

Ohhh! Loving the pop of color in the shoes! Red, navy, grays... biege, brown, gold, ORANGE!

Then of course a hijabi doesn't wear tights like that so trousers it was, and for the final touch - sunglasses.

Try out the method I created above yourself with a street style photo of your choice and then pieces from YOUR wardrobe! How fun!

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment