Tuesday 12 August 2008

Hijabi Store!!!!!!!!!

OOOOO KAY! So I posted on this a whiiiiiillleee back off of a promotional vid on youtube. The store was called Vharda and I'm pretty sure it was a "holy designers" forever continuing post. ANYWAY! I believe this store is one of the best stores that are FOR hijabis. I mean, you can always shop anywhere online and look for tunics and tops, etc. but on Vharda.com they have really cute and chic tunics dresses, hijabs, AND a trench I want!

It also has a super cute layout - somewhere I really advise you to visit. The prices you ask? AMAZING! Like,.... the forever 21, or H&M solely for hijabis.

They do however have a few areas that need to be stocked but insha allah it'll be all done soon!

THE SITE:
http://vharda.com


tell me what you think about this store!

No comments:

Post a Comment