Thursday 7 August 2008

Muslim T.V shows....!!

Salaam Sisters! Alright so I heard about this Turkish show called; gumus and I got really excited because I thought it would be a hijabi fashionista soap.. but I soon found out that it was just my imagination and I got really dissappointed... OOHH and It was going to be soo GOOD too.. women in turkish hijab styles,,, wearing clothing by setrms and hijabs by aker.. :( This is the cast below. Dissappointing? I think so! I'm sure it's a good soap though.. I'm not interested anymore
BUT THEN! I remembered a show I had read about in my Muslim Girl Magazine called "Kalam Nawaem" - an arabic talk show meaning "sweet talk". Muslim Girl Magazine (I think it was) introduced it to its readers as an arabic version of The View. I LOVE THE VIEW! So I watched like half an episode (all I could find) on youtube with sami yusif on it.. or was it yusif islam? I ALWAYS mix those two up... NOOO it was sami yusif. My dad's a cat steven's fan. Here are a few pictures of the hosts.... LOOK! A hijabi! hah
The hijabi's name is "Muna Abusulayman" And I believe she is an ambassador as well.. :D Masha allah tabarak allah! -- and look how well dressed she is!



Gorrrgeeouus tunic!



Her tunic here isn't goorgeeouus- as in, there isn't too much that stands out - but still, with a nice hijab, she wears it well!



AH! a caftan!
CAN someone pleeasse fill me in on who this hijabi is? Is muna out? Like star? :(


Oh well.. she wears it well too.. :D hehe
.....just a post on something I find interesting... We can learn a lot from Muna's style! google her name for more pictures! masha allah.
p.s. Does anyone know where I can watch episodes of this show online? I don't have MBC on my satallite :D








No comments:

Post a Comment