Saturday 29 March 2008

Holy Designers.. continueeeed! and will continue

I came across not one, not two.. and I'm not too sure how many! BUUUT what I do know, is that there's a fashion week in Malaysia called "Kuala Kampur Fashion Week". It's funny. I read like a whole poorly written article and ended up thinking that Kuala Kampur was a designer! ahaha. Nope. It's the title of the event. There were over 100 MUSLIM DESIGNERS!! ONE HUNDRED!! That's a LOT of blogging and probably a HECK OF S SHOW! dayyaaam i wish I could have been there! I'm soo impressed by how many there are!
So right now, I'll be profiling one outstanding designer who's designs I really love, insha allah I'll get back to post even more later on.

FENY MUSTAFA:




I love this head gear!! hehe
this is "by Feny Mustafa" .. i know it's not hijab, or Feny for that matter.. but i think he's worth posting ;)


wow! i love it! not exactly "wearable" but sparks some ideas.. light tunics, bright colors... catch my drift?



No comments:

Post a Comment