Tuesday 18 March 2008

Hijabi Pant Solution: the wide leg

Wide leg, wide leg, doodoodoooo!
Yes, I do love them THAT much! It's like an answer to the hijab pant problem that soo many people are having. I sometimes get comments that some pants are too tight, but you can't complain here, oh no sir-eee! Wide leg jeans are sold everywhere now. However, I have to be honest and say that not all wide leg pants look good on everyone. HOWEVER, I'm not talking about short people and how they can't wear them. NOPE! because THEY CAN! It is harder though! Go to different shops, try on different pairs. Ask the people working there or bring an honest friend shopping with you, and ask their opinion. I have a pair of wide legs and I love them! They may take a little getting used to, but just know that you look great in them and try not to be so self-conscious the first time you wear 'em, because it's really a big change from skinny jeans or boot cut or even the flare! I think everyone should have a pair of wide legs in their closet. My pair start at the hips, and I like them like that.. however, I am trying to find ones that start higher (well i have found them, yeah. But i'm waiting for a sale.. teehee). Check out this photo I made.. (Don't laugh. well actually you can because I'm not that computer- savvy, and pasting the hijab on top of this outfit was the best I could do :D)
Stop laughing for one second and look at how simple this outfit is! A nice hijab, a nice wide-leg, and a solid top is a complete chic outfit just for you! You can add a clutch if you like, (this one is from forever 21) and to spice it up a bit more, wear a necklace along with it! If you're short and can't find ones at your length, don't be discouraged! buy them a bit longer and wear them with heels. Your legs will look endless! And if you're tall, you can wear them with or without heels!

P.S. Just imagine it's a long sleeve top!
Hijab - thehijabshop.com (of course) - £6.95
Wide Leg Pants - forever21.com (love that store!) - $24.90

No comments:

Post a Comment